Welcome to Gems 2. We have some great deals on Faceting Raw and other valuable precious and semi-Precious Gemstones from reputable resellers for your collection. Check out the listings below for the best internet deals on gemstones today.
50CT 100 Natural Green Emerald Raw Gemstone Facet Rough Specimen x0389
$3.82 (3 Bids)
Time Remaining: 2h 19m
WHOLESALE 1lb Lot of FACET QUALITY IOLITE Rough CABBING TUMBLING Raw Gemstone
Time Remaining: 17d 23h 22m
Buy It Now for only: $14.00
50C Amethyst Facet Raw Rough Gemstone Lot Gem Stone Accent Melee Parcel Wirewrap
Time Remaining: 13d 16h 39m
Buy It Now for only: $7.99
50 Ctw Zircon Facet Rough Gemstone Parcel Raw Uncut Golden Faceting Lot Lapidary
Time Remaining: 4d 8m
Buy It Now for only: $19.99
25 Ctw Violet Purple Garnet Facet Rough Gemstone Raw Uncut Garnets Gem Stone Lot
Time Remaining: 23d 19h 15m
Buy It Now for only: $11.99
Natural raw deep red Garnet crystal rough Healing cab or facet 147 gm gg2
Time Remaining: 4h 2m
Buy It Now for only: $2.99
50CT 100 Natural Green Emerald Raw Gemstone Facet Rough Specimen
Time Remaining: 25d 2h 39m
Buy It Now for only: $15.00
Bargain 25ct Peridot Faceting Rough Jewels Gems Crystal AZ USA Raw Stone BUY IT
Time Remaining: 7d 12h 20m
Buy It Now for only: $63.00
6CTourmaline Facet Rough Gemstone Natural Crystal Unheated Purple Pink Raw Uncut
Time Remaining: 23h 51m
Buy It Now for only: $47.99
44CT 100 Natural Green Emerald Raw Gemstone Facet Rough Specimen x0244
$2.29 (5 Bids)
Time Remaining: 2h 21m
433 cts RAW Rose Quartz LOT N Carolina Unheated Natural FACET ROUGH 10 92
Time Remaining: 9d 22h 45m
Buy It Now for only: $8.99
1090 CT NATURAL ROUGH DARK GRAY Moonstone RAW SPECIMEN FOR CABBING FACET
Time Remaining: 25d 23h 29m
Buy It Now for only: $20.00
74 Ctw Grape Purple Garnet Rough Gemstone Parcel Facet Gemstones Raw Uncut Lot
Time Remaining: 4d 23m
Buy It Now for only: $19.99
Tanzania Red Zircon Facet Rough 568 CT Raw Uncut Gemstone 9 x 11 x5 mm Lapidary
Time Remaining: 20d 18h 30m
Buy It Now for only: $39.00
12 Ct Amethyst Facet Rough Gemstone Quartz Raw Uncut Gem Brazil Purple Wirewrap
Time Remaining: 9d 21h 14m
Buy It Now for only: $7.99
1017 ct Natural Pink RHODOLITE GARNET ROUGH Raw Lapidary facet Rough Specimen
Time Remaining: 14d 9h 59m
Buy It Now for only: $24.30
690 Ctw Anthill Pyrope Chrome Garnet Facet Rough Gemstone Uncut Parcel Raw Lot
Time Remaining: 16d 26m
Buy It Now for only: $15.99
493CT 100 Natural Green Emerald Raw Gemstone Facet Rough Specimen x0478
$1.25 (2 Bids)
Time Remaining: 2d 2h 36m
4Ct Pink Purple Tourmaline Cab Facet Rough Natural Gemstone Raw Crystal Wirewrap
Time Remaining: 24d 19h 10m
Buy It Now for only: $11.99
58 Ct Apatite Facet Rough Gemstone Faceting Lapidary Raw Gem Stone Uncut Green
Time Remaining: 6d 17h 18m
Buy It Now for only: $31.99
50Cw Amblygonite Crystal Facet Rough Gemstone Rare Brazil Raw Uncut Green Parcel
Time Remaining: 23d 21h 57m
Buy It Now for only: $23.99
Interesting video about Faceting Raw
Eddie Murphy - Raw Napisy PL cz. 3
The Many Uses of Honey in Everyday Life
Over the last several thousand years honey has been used in all different facets of life. Initially used as a sweetener due to its sweet taste, it is now used in other fields besides cooking and baking. In some eastern cultures honey is considered a natural healer and has been used in treating several different ailments. With so many different ways to use honey, it's no wonder why it is still being consistently used in everyday life.
Here are ten different ways that honey can be used to increase energy, improve your immune system, treat ailments and so much more!
- Sweetener: With honeys naturally sweet taste and its main ingredients being fructose (fruit sugar) and glucose, honey can be added to almost anything to enhance the flavor. Honey has been known to be mixed with milk, lemon, and cinnamon to create delicious and healthy concoctions. Not only can it replace sugar but its also better for you than sugar is. Fructose and glucose are more readily broken down and used within the body rather than being stored as fat. Honey can be added in cooking, and baking or to beverages such as tea.
- Natural Energy Booster: Honey is a great source for natural energy. As a carbohydrate, honey is easily used within the body to create ATP= Adenosine Triphosphate also known as energy. One tablespoon of honey will provide the body with approximately 17 grams of carbohydrates.
- Enhance Athletic Performance: Due to its easy conversion into energy, honey has been known as a great source of fuel not only for long workouts but also for muscle recuperation after workouts. Honey can be taken before a workout to boost energy, during a workout to limit fatigue and nourish muscles and after a workout to restore muscle glycogen and muscle recovery.
- Increasing Weight Loss: Although honey is a carbohydrate and is comparable to sugar in regards to calories, honey has some alternate ingredients that weight gain. Sugar lacks the additional vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants that honey possesses therefore confirming the adage "empty calories". However it is these extra ingredients that enhance honeys ability to reduce weight. Either taking it by itself or mixing it with other ingredients, honey can increase metabolism and improve digestion of fat stored within the body. Mixtures of honey with warm water, lemon juice and cinnamon have all be used to support increased weight loss.
- Vitamins & Minerals: Honey contains small amounts of vitamins and minerals, which enhance its natural healing capabilities and its nutritional value. Depending upon the flower from which the nectar was obtained will determine the amount and the variety of vitamins and minerals present in the honey. However some of the most frequent vitamins include niacin, riboflavin and pantothenic acid; and minerals include calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
- Antioxidants: In addition to vitamins and minerals, honey contains antioxidants also known as nutraceuticals. Phytochemicals, a form of nutraceuticals are found in plants and have been found to improve health throughout the body. These phytochemicals also known as antioxidants have been known to reduce the oxidation of free radicals within the body which can lead to disease, illness and aging.
- Antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties: Honey is a natural antiseptic which has been known to inhibit microbial growth therefore decreasing the risk of infection and reducing inflammation and pain. It can be used in cleansing and sterilization as well as increasing the healing process.
- Wound and Scar Management: Honey has been used as a topical gel on cuts, and wounds for thousands of years. However, it has been more recently that its ability to decrease infection and aid in the healing process has been proven. It not only cleans wounds, it acts as an anti-inflammatory, reduces the risk of infection and heals the skin as well. Internally ulcers, and gastro-intestinal problems have also been healed through the use of honey.
- Skin care: Honey is a great natural resource for skin care. Not only can it honey be used for various types of skin conditions and problems but it can be used topically, internally or as an ingredient in several skin care products. Honey is a natural moisturizer because it locates moisture and locks it in therefore it is great for not only oily skin by reducing excess oil but it is also good for dry or combination skin because it adds moisture to the skin. In addition honey has several antioxidants, which reduce wrinkles and the signs of aging. Drinking milk with honey daily has been known to smooth skin, and give it a natural, healthy, youthful appearance.
- Cold & Flu fighter: Honey boosts the bodies the immune system to naturally fight off colds and flu symptoms. However, if you start to notice those symptoms creeping up on you, start by taking a tablespoon of honey a day. Not only does honey inhibit the growth of infections but also it can ease the symptoms of a sore throat and cough. Honey lines the throat reducing the irritation and the urge to cough. Also drinking warm water or tea with lemon and honey can flush out the toxins and congestion from the body, and also prevents dehydration.
About the Author
Graduated with a BA in exercise science and have worked in the medical field since. My focus is alternative medicine however all aspects of health interest me. Check out my health website!
whats a good book for identifying gemstones?
I am looking for a good book (or web sight, or whatever else) to help me with identifying gemstones. I have one now, but the only pictures it has are either of faceted AAA quality stones, or raw uncut stones, but I am a beader, so the stones I work with most are C or D grade (what I call 'craft store grade') so neither of these views help much.
The book I have already deals with the more scientific ways of identifying - moss hardness, how they split, and the weight - so I am mainly looking for something that helps with visual identification.
OR- if anyone is good at recognizing gemstones through there looks, but doesn't have a particular book as referance-would you be willing to help me identify some of the stuff I have? You can email me and I can send you pictures in return, I only have two stones that are still a mystery to me
I have a copy of Simon and Schuster's Guide to Gems and Precious stones
Faceting Raw best buys currently on Amazon
Premium Citrine 'A' Grade Facet Rough - 50 Carats | Lapidary for Faceting, Cabbing, Wire Wrapping
This Citrine rough has a brilliant natural "A" grade color. It has NOT been treated in any way and is 100% natural citrine just as it came out of the ground. While this material has all the quality needed to make beautiful faceted stones, it can also be used for cabbing, wire wrapping, reiki, or to keep as a specimen. Your order will contain a total of 50 carats of spectacular 'A' grade color mat...
Fantasia Materials: 250 cts of Red Garnet Untrimmed Facet Rough - Raw Natural Crystals for Faceting, Cabbing, Cutting, Lapidary, Polishing, Wire Wrapping, Wicca and Reiki Crystal Healing *Wholesale Lot*
The Fantasia® brand of Untrimmed Red Garnet Facet Rough you are ordering is imported directly from Zaire to Fantasia Mining's USA rock yard. This material has an amazingly rich red color and cuts beautiful finished stones. This garnet can also be used for cabbing, wire wrapping, tumbling, reiki, or to keep as a natural specimen. The average weight of these pieces is between 3-7 carats, but there ...
Fantasia Materials: 10 cts of London Blue Topaz Professional Facet Rough - Raw Natural Crystals for Faceting, Cabbing, Cutting, Lapidary, Polishing, Wire Wrapping, Wicca and Reiki Crystal Healing *Wholesale Lot*
The Fantasia® brand of Professional London Blue Topaz Facet Rough you are ordering is spectacular and becoming very rare to find. This material has an amazingly rich blue color and almost every piece of this material will cut beautiful professional eye clean to internally flawless finished stones! We want to stress - this is a professional grade facet rough and not an inexpensive hobbiest cutting...
Ultimate Metals & Stones Analyzers Testing Kit- Mizar Diamondnite Tester, Puritest Gold/silver Acid Test, Digiweigh Scales- Complete Set Test Accessories
DiamondNite is the first and only one step dual tester for non-diamond such as cubic zirconia, artificial moissanite, or genuine diamond. Just touch the probe to the stone... Lighting & beeping system enables easy & accurate readings; includes 9V battery, instructions & 2-year manufacturer's WARRANTY. DigiWeigh 20D electronic scale is literally PERFECT for measuring loose diamonds & gemstones, an...
3D Printed Faceted Heart Ring in Brass, Size 6
The Faceted Heart Ring is a slim band made from Raw Brass. A wax model is first printed (layer by layer) which is used to create a cast into which the Brass is poured into. The faceting and jagged edges gives it a look of being carved out of solid metal. I designed it to have asymmetrical faceting so that even at that scale it has a dynamic quality to it. The grain is a result of the 3D printing w...
ROSE QUARTZ * 1/2 Lb Lot 3-5 Med. Large Stones * Pink Quartz Crystal Mineral Specimens - Natural Rose Quartz Tumbling, Cutting, Bead, Facet Rough from Brazil by GeoSpecimens
WHOLESALE 1/2 Lb Lot ROSE QUARTZ Crystal Rough Natural Pink Quartz Crystal Tumbling Facet Rough Wire Wrap Bead Brazil by GeoSpecimens
Weight: Approx. 1-3 Oz. each
This sale is for a 1/2 Lb. lot of Rose Quartz rough crystal stones similar in quality and size to the stock photo pictured from Minas G...
Serendipity Diamonds Cut Categories
If you are searching for a diamond ring, a pair of earrings, a bracelet, or some other kind of jewellery, you generally head out a highly regarded jewellery store like Serendipity Diamonds. As you scan the glittering shelves of diamond-encrusted jewellery pieces, you can't help but observe that lots of the diamonds share the same general forms even if the bands and metals that hold them are in countless designs.
Before they are made into the focal points of jewels, diamonds, which are initially in the form of shapeless stones, need to be cut and polished. The Gemological Institute of America sorts these diamonds into categories. These categories are based on how the diamond's facets, the flat faces of the stone, are arranged.
1. Brilliant cut
A stone with a brilliant cut is characterized by facets that are shaped like kites and triangles. These facets face outside and are intentionally positioned so that light that shines through them is reflected all around the stone. Quite simply, the facets improve the reflection and refraction of light, creating the sparkle in the diamond.
The most popular form of a brilliant Cut Diamond is the round diamond, followed by the square-shaped princess cut. Often, a round or princess cut diamond has around 58 facets but this can fluctuate, especially in vintage brilliant cut diamonds.
2. Step cut
A gem with a step cut is typically rectangular in shape. It possesses angled, four-sided facets that are cut beneath the jewel's table. These facets in addition run parallel to the diamond's girdle. A step cut diamond often has fewer facets than brilliant-cut diamonds.
A widely known variety of step cut stones is the emerald cut in which the corners of the rectangular diamond are clipped off. The Asscher cut is another version of the emerald cut in which the diamond is square shaped rather than rectangular.
3. Mixed cut
More often used on gemstones other than diamonds, mixed cuts feature faceting elements found in both brilliant and step cuts. The facets can be found on the sides or even in different sections of the gem.
When searching for diamond stud earrings, rings, bracelets, and other jewelleries, you can narrow down your options according to the cut styles.
Finding your Faceting Raw online today
Thank you for visiting Gems 2. We hope you found the Faceting Raw you were seeking today. On our site we carry a wide range of collectable and valuable gemstones such as Faceting Raw. Daily we search the web looking for the best deals on Faceting Raw from reputable sellers to bring you the best gemstone deals on the web.